Made from National Pipe Thread (NPT) screw plug or ANSI flange heater assemblies combined with a pressure vessel (tank), Watlow circulation heaters are designed to heat forced-circulation air, gases or liquids. Ideal for either in-line or side-arm operations, these assemblies direct fluids past Firebar® or Watrod™ heating elements, to deliver fast response and even heat distribution. Watlow meets virtually all circulation heater assembly needs. Watlow circulation heaters can be made from a wide range of heating element sheath materials, wattages, vessel sizes and materials, pressure ratings, terminal enclosures and controls.
• Watt densities up to 120 W/in2 (18.6 W/cm2)
• Wattages to three megawatts
• UL® and CSA component recognition up to 600VAC (Firebar to 480VAC)
• Ratings to ANSI Class 600 pressure class
• Incoloy® sheath temperatures up to 1600°F (870°C)
• Passivated 316 stainless steel sheath temperatures up to 1200°F (650°C)
• Steel sheath temperatures to 750°F (400°C)
• Copper sheath temperatures to 350°F (175°C)
• Up to 3000psi design pressure
CLICK HERE to contact us or place an order. Thank you for choosing Antech Sales!